Hops, known botanically as humulus lupulus, is a plant commonly known for its use in the beer brewing industry. However, hops extract are also used in herbal medicine. Hops have a history of use in China to treat leprosy and tuberculosis, according to Purdue University. Today,beer hops extract is marketed as a sleep aid and for reproductive health. As with all herbal medicine, consult your doctor before taking hops extract.
Hops Flower Extract
Humulus lupulus L.
Powder Hops Flower Extract
Yellow Brown Powder
Certificate of Analysis
Yellow Brown powder
100% through 80 mesh
Total of bacteria
1. Beneficial for insomnia and nervousness; Valuable as a support for the nervous system;
2. Help to stimulate appetite , dispel flatulence, and relieve intestinal cramps;
3. It can be usefully combined with valerian for coughs and nervous spasmodic conditions; Diuretic properties and can be taken for various problems with water retention and excess uric acid;
1. Applied in food field, adding hops when brewing beer, due to its volatile oil so it has fragrant odor, and having antiseptic effect;
2. Applied in health product field, to be made into capsule can effective relieve the tension of menopause, upset, anxiety and other symptoms;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute tuberculous exudative pleurisy, tuberculosis and tuberculoid leprosy.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Natural Ingredients, Healthy Life.
Xiherbs is a botanical/plant extracts manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us.